- A use case and product-oriented approach (and not Proof of Concept)
- A proper understanding of business issues to determine our features
- Optimization of customer processes
Areas of intervention
- Exploratory analysis to make the potential of your data progress and define the best methods and models to make the most of these.
- Predictions based on Times Series processing. We analyze historical data to predict the future. Some examples of the covered areas:
– Supply Chain in order to properly predict demand, optimize stocks as precisely as possible and reduce the carbon footprint
– Marketing and/or Dynamic Pricing which leans on the analysis and frequency of a site, a place. Example: adjust the price according to weather conditions while associating a targeted marketing campaign with the latter.
– Predictive/preventive maintenance to anticipate the change of a part, a system and reduce costs while ensuring better robustness.
– Diagnostic support: identify common patterns related to different patients, to anticipate new health issues. The goal is to move from post-traumatic and chemical medicine to personalized preventive medicine.
- Language analysis with NLP methods. We work on textual data (emails, social networks, article, report, etc.) to :
– Enrich information and improve customer knowledge
– Pinpoint new trends
– Detect patterns
- Computer-Vision or computer image processing. Just like NLP, by analyzing images or videos, we have the ability to provide additional information to our clients. This allows us to :
- – Trigger and create additional images
- – Recognize objects to facilitate recommendations
- – Extract key information: registration, flow of people, object recognition
- – Identify and highlight new trends via tweet analysis for example